You worked hard to build your business. Your customers and employees depend on you so it's important to protect your manufacturing business with an insurance plan that meets your specific needs.
West Bend's business insurance program for manufacturers provides all of the coverages your production-oriented business needs. They include:
- General Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Premises Liability
- Medical Payments
- Employment Practices Liability
- Optional Product Withdrawal Expense Liability
- Product Withdrawal Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Automobile Liability
- Inland Marine
West Bend also offers a program that protects your manufacturing business against mistakes that may occur. For instance, a faulty part in a plumbing system leads to persistent leaking, or the materials used in the manufacture of your product cause the product not to be fit for use. That's where Errors and Omissions (E&O) coverage comes in. This insurance program, designed specifically for manufacturers, protects you and your employees if work you provide or a product you manufacture is faulty.
E&O coverage is for:
- Costs to redo faulty work. This includes the cost of labor and materials.
- Damages for manufacturer's faulty workmanship, materials, or products. This can include design.
- Consequential (third party) losses from faulty work. This includes financial and production losses that can be directly attributed to the faulty work.
The bottom line: E&O coverage pays to correct faulty work, materials, or products. Defense costs and damages for the loss of use of property are also covered.
West Bend's manufacturing insurance program is designed for:
- Metal good manufacturing
- Plastics manufacturing
- Precision component and machine shops
- Textile manufacturing
- Food processing
- Consumer product manufacturing
- Mechanical goods manufacturing