Property Insurance for Offices and Professional Services

    Property Insurance 

    Equipment, furniture, even paintings hanging on the walls are a valuable part of your daily operation. If this property is damaged by flooding caused by a burst pipe, or if a tree crashes through a window and damages your building, you need the right coverage. Make sure you have it with the right property insurance. In addition to protecting your property, you’ll have coverage if your business has to close temporarily because of the loss.

    Contact one of our independent insurance agencies to learn more or to get a business insurance quote.

    Find An Agent Near You

    ©2014 West Bend Mutual Insurance Company

    1900 South 18th Ave., West Bend, WI 53095

    P: 262-334-5571
    F: 262-334-9109

    Privacy Policy
    Site Map