Inland Marine Insurance for Entertainment and Recreation

    Inland Marine Insurance for Entertainment and Recreation

    Because moving equipment from site to site is a key element for many entertainment and recreation businesses, it’s important to make sure your property is protected even when it’s not at your physical location. Inland Marine insurance protects moveable property transported over land, such as equipment, games, and other materials. Our specialized coverage protects these items while in transit, storage, or onsite at an event.

    Common losses covered by Inland Marine include collision, loss, theft, and vandalism. Our insurance professionals will work with you to identify eligible property and coverage limits to ensure you’re adequately protected if something were to happen.

    Contact one of our independent insurance agencies to learn more or to get an inland marine insurance quote for your entertainment and recreation business.

    Find An Agent Near You

    ©2014 West Bend Mutual Insurance Company

    1900 South 18th Ave., West Bend, WI 53095

    P: 262-334-5571
    F: 262-334-9109

    Privacy Policy
    Site Map