Inland Marine Insurance for Sports and Leisure

    Inland Marine Insurance for Sports and Leisure

    It’s important to make sure your equipment and property are protected even when it’s not at your physical location. Inland Marine insurance protects moveable property transported over land, such as sports equipment, uniforms, personal computers, electronic data processing (EDP) equipment, data, and phones. West Bend offers specialized coverage for these items and many more! Common losses covered by Inland Marine include loss, theft, and vandalism. Our insurance professionals will work with you to identify eligible property and coverage limits to ensure you’re adequately protected if something were to happen.

    To get a quote for your sports and leisure business or to learn more, contact one of our independent insurance agencies that specialize in sports league insurance, youth sports insurance, sports camp insurance, tournament insurance, campground insurance, outdoor adventure insurance, YMCA insurance, and more!

    Find An Agent Near You

    ©2014 West Bend Mutual Insurance Company

    1900 South 18th Ave., West Bend, WI 53095

    P: 262-334-5571
    F: 262-334-9109

    Privacy Policy
    Site Map