In addition to being industry leaders and specialists in insuring childcare providers, and YMCAs, and YWCAs, West Bend also insures businesses like driver training schools.
Our Driver Training School Program is specialized for businesses that are state accredited schools and whose autos have passenger side brakes.
There are many reasons to choose West Bend for your driver training insurance program:
- Coverages are designed specifically for driver training operations.
- Our claim representatives are highly experienced in handling driver training losses. West Bend offers several options for reporting losses: phone, email, and fax. All are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- West Bend can offer your business all lines of property/casualty coverages including auto, property, and general liability including professional, crime, and umbrella.
Our driver trainer insurance program is specialized for:
- Private passenger vehicles licensed for road use;
- Court-ordered defensive driving courses, MVR improvement training, point reduction training, and similar safety courses;
- Corporate driver safety courses for non-commercial drivers; and
- Motorcycle safety courses.
Coverages offered include:
Auto Liability: This coverage provides legal protection for the negligence of you or your students while driving company-owned vehicles. If someone else is hurt or you damage their property, it can be costly.
Collision and Comprehensive: If a company-owned car is damaged in an accident, collision coverage will cover expenses to fix the vehicle and get you back to business. If your vehicle is damaged by something other than a collision, for instance hail, comprehensive coverage will take care of it.
General Liability is valuable coverage. If a customer is injured on your property, if your advertising unintentionally offends someone, if a driving course proves unsafe, or if misinterpreted or misspoken classroom content leads to a student’s injury, you could be faced with a liability claim.
Property Coverage: You’ve invested in equipment and classroom space. Maybe you own your own building. Protect these valuable investments with the right property coverage.
To design an insurance program that's right for your driver training school, be sure to talk to an independent insurance agent in your area who represents West Bend.