Right now identity thieves are searching for their next victim, getting personal information through stolen or discarded documents.
If you're the victim of identity theft, resolution can be emotionally taxing, time consuming, and potentially expensive. It's difficult to know where to begin or how to navigate through the maze created by legal, financial, and credit institutions.
If you purchase the Home and Highway's Identity Protection Program, you'll have:
- Access to identity protection services that can help you avoid identity theft in a variety of situations, like when you're traveling, relocating, getting married, or after a disaster.
- Rapid and effective one-on-one assistance to help resolve identity theft-related problems.
- $30,000 in expense reimbursement coverage for costs such as attorney fees, lost wages, and long-distance phone charges.
West Bend's Identity Protection Program provides access to these comprehensive identity protection services:
- Proactive Identity Protection Services
- Tax Fraud Identity Services
- Identity Recovery and Resolution Services
- Travel Identity Protection and Recovery Services
- Disaster Recovery Assistance
- Medical Identity Recovery Assistance
- Identity Relocation Protection Assistance
- Military Identity Assistance
- Marriage Identity Protection Assistance
- Child Risk Identity Protection Assistance
- Estate Identity Protection Assistance