It's winter! So it's especially important to make sure your vehicle is in good working condition. You can do so by making sure:
- Your tires have good tread and are at the correct pressure.
- The defrost and heat work.
- The windshield wipers work well.
- Your gas tank is at least half full at all times.
- You scrape off windows and remove all snow on the outside of your vehicle, including the roof, before driving.
- You pack a winter car kit that includes kitty litter for traction, a shovel, heavy blankets, a flash light, batteries, snacks, water, gloves, boots, ice scraper, and jumper cables.