Every year in the United States, consumers purchase approximately 25-30 million real Christmas trees. Live Christmas trees offer several benefits over artificial trees:
- More than 100,000 people work full- or part-time in the industry;
- For every real tree cut down, one to three seedlings are planted each spring;
- They provide a lovely natural fragrance in your home;
- They offer a way to create family memories and traditions; and
- You get fresh air and exercise if you cut down your own tree.